Set in the heart of leafy Prestwich Sulaw House has two beautiful parks within three and six minutes walk respectively.
The historic Church Inn just around the corner and is constantly used as a backdrop for many national TV series. Houses of Worship, local shopping, professional services, postal and banking services and national retailers such as Marks and Spencer, Tesco and Aldi are all within minutes walking distance.
Prestwich is a booming residential area very popular with people moving from South Manchester. Motorway access (Junction 17 M60) within one mile.
On the door step
- Easy Motorway Access within 1 mile. M60 Junction 17
- Pleasant non City Centre environment, St Mary’s park within 3 minutes walk
- Local Banks still open, Natwest, Barclays and Lloyds Bank and Main Post Office
- Famous Pub “The Church Inn” and other Wine Bars
- Your favourite supermarkets are all within easy reach… Tesco, M&S, Aldi, and Iceland
- Many great restaurants in walking distance, Croma, Turkish, Solitos, Panama Hatties, TGI Friday
- Prestwich also offers many Cafes and Coffee Shops in walking distance, Cookcoo, All the Shapes, Costa, Pres
- 2 mins walk from Metrolink